I had to pare it down to 10 from 857348573405734503480594705730.
10. The line "Don't use potato peeler tools!"
9. The implication someone has been using potato peeler tools on their dried out foot skin.
7. The sheer volume of shavings this lady has produced.
6. Pouring foot scrapings anywhere but in a waste receptacle.
5. Wildly spraying foot scrapings around someone's home or studio.
4. The group shaving session.
3. The foot close-up of the group shaving session.
2. Any image that accompanies the word "before."
1. I own a Ped Egg, and my significant other, Rusty, has challenged me to a scrape-off.*
Stats: $10 + S&H for two Ped Eggs™.
Gently removes callouses and dead skin to give your feet the incredible baby soft look and feel that everybody loves.
Bonus feature: you can scrape callouses off of balloons.
Pros: You can scrape off your shameful, shameful protective foot skin in private.
Cons: Doesn't do anything a Graty can't do.
* I did not accept.